Showplace Icon, a high-end movie theater chain featuring not only requisite state-of-the-art sound & video, but also things like a “LoBBY LOUNGE” bar for the over-21 crowd, gourmet food and concessions (like bacon ice cream and Black Angus beef sliders), is getting closer to reality just across the bridge over at Capitol Riverfront! The only thing I can say to that kinda entertainment being less than 10 minutes away is . . . sign me up!
Recent Comments . . .
Recent Posts . . .
- New neighborhood grocery store coming to Bellevue
- New DHS location nears completion…
- Next BNCA Meeting | November 16th
- The Washington Post shows Bellevue some love
- MEETING | Bellevue Neighborhood Citizens Association
- This Saturday | Ward 8 Clean PLACE Project
- Bellevue Library membership gets free access to Lynda.com training
- S.E.E.K. (Summer Engineering Experience for Kids)
- Faith Presbyterian Church’s memorial was sad . . . but amazing!
- Capital Bikeshare comes to Bellevue!